Only people mentioned by Sal_Redmon in this post can reply
... ... @ironiQ
05 June, 08:41
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Look into biomagnetism, can heal the entire body and protect against radiation...
https://biomagscience.net/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 June, 04:15
BooooM week..... they need our suppoort

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 June, 01:23
This is so great to read.. to know this is happening. On every level this is just huge.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 June, 01:09
Wow!! So True. This Is a Rare One, that is for Sure!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 03:16
I believe the future of medical care is to return to cause based, ( not symptom based, pharmaceutical care) but holistic natural medical care. As a retired nurse I would be delighted to have such a physician. I urge all medical practitioners to begin to take courses, learn natural cures, the use of frequency, light, vibration, and start directing care to cause based. Recommend simple things like an alkaline diet, proper hydration, sunshine, daily exercise, etc. Stop being funded by pharmaceutical companies. It is past time for medical schools to adopt a caused based curriculum. 😇

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 June, 08:20
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Agree 💯 🎯

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 June, 12:04
IT'S GOD OUTING EVERYTHING. GOD. NOT MAN. WAKE UP TO HIS LOVE/WISDOM OR BE LEFT BEHIND. GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS EVERYTHING. NOT MAN AND HIS TECHONOLOGIES. GOD. GOD/JESUS IS THE ONLY TRUTH AND CAN SAVE YOU. GOD BLESS ALL.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 June, 11:48
Awesome! We need more of them! 2 of Our Drs. (GP and Cardiologist) both had terrible reactions! Looked so sick! Cardiologist knew we didnt have vax and said He wasn’t getting anymore! He never suggested we get it and knows we were on HCQ and Ivermectin! I pray he learned something and will be ok! 🥰🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 June, 11:38
Thank you for sharing!

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
04 June, 03:51
Very good.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 June, 10:20 (E)
My Dr, I think has come to the same conclusion...

He never did masks or shots during covid, he never hounded me to get spine surgery, after I read that most folk who had it said they ended up in pain (and on pain meds), for the rest of their lives - saying, "I've seen bone grow in a remarkable way, and, many of those issues with the spine surgery are due to allergic reactions to the chemistry used."

He is one of the good ones I think.