Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 May, 11:54
VK on Twitter - 9:49pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
02 June, 03:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
this makes sense actually.

i grew up (and my mom still lives) 13 blocks from where the tents were in Central Park.

i was home in NYC at the beginning of the fake pandemic to make sure my mom was ok as everything started shutting down.

I went to see the tents and there was absolutely nothing going on. nothing. the tents could have been covering holes in the ground, but they must have drilled the holes to get the kids out of the underground bunker because I have been to that field plenty of times and there isn't any sign of anything beneath it.

mt. sinai hospital is directly across the street from that field. i wonder if they steal the babies from the maternity ward and somehow put them directly into the bunker. maybe underground tunnels that go from the hospital, underneath fifth avenue and into the bunker under the park?

also, the refrigerated truck at lenox hill hospital that was full of bodies? i grew up 8 blocks from that. no bodies in the trucks. i checked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 June, 08:13
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Wild...so glad you went there. Were there at least tents?

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
yeah, there were definitely tents. saw them with my own two eyes and so did my mom. it was almost eerie though. no commotion or masses of people.

tried to see the ships that POTUS sent to nyc but never saw them.
02:06 PM - Jun 03, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheDeflationist in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Deflationist, click on at the bottom under it