Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 June, 05:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Bang on!!! She got this... frogs to destroy..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 June, 12:05
Wise woman. Love it! 😊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
03 June, 03:17
Very sweet, very clear minded and optimistic! My mom is 92 and still very determined and her mom was 102. My concern is she took both jabs, booster and flu shots. She was a bio chemist for her BS. Not clots in eyes, tired but strong willed and very optimistic.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 June, 01:56

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
03 June, 12:13
That's amazing. I love to be around older people and listen to their life story. We can glean vast amounts of knowledge from our elders if we just listen.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 June, 11:55
😇🙏😍WISE WORDS TO LOOK FOR THE LIGHT

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 June, 11:37
looking for that window up above...