Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
Vitamin D is the anti cancer vitamin.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
BRSDA 20180601 01 June 2018 Health Camp Talk 09 Bones Joints and Muscless by Barbara O'Neill - YouTube

BRSDA 20180601 01 June 2018 09 Bones Joints and Muscless by Barbara O'Neill. PS - Email to Subscribe.Devotion@bosco.com.sg to Daily receive a Devotional Mess...

10:03 AM - Jun 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
03 June, 12:32
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
A few years back, I went thru a major illness that's left me a double amputee. I don't have diabetes, I know a lot of people associate amputation with diabetes. But there were a couple different things going on in my body and it was the darkest 3 years of misery in my life.
There was a time I was struggling with healing wounds and I kept having to go see the doctor more than a person should. One day I was in the exam room waiting for the doctor to come in and a couple of nurses came in to do the usual things they do and we got talking about my struggles and one of the nurses looked at me and in a quiet voice and said "get vitamin D and take it every day." The other nurse nodded her head in agreement. They explained that most of us don't have enough vitamin D which helps in healing wounds. They also advised me to eat a lot of lean proteins and also, go out in the sun.
They asked me to please not let the doctor know what they told me because the doctor would be angry with them. Sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 02:16
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Thanks for sharing your story. I am so sorry you have had to go through so much pain. I have heard that the med beds can regrow limbs which I pray is true. I will pray for you and if I come across anything on the med beds, I will forward it to you. God has a plan for you and maybe that plan is sharing your story to help others. We have all been lied to regarding our health and everything else, it’s our job to get the truth out. Thank you again for sharing your story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 June, 07:14
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Sarah, I just finished listening to Bo Polny and he talked about God’s people growing their arms and legs back @ 1:07 mark. Thinking about you. Here’s the link. God bless!
https://beforeitsnews.com/...

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 June, 12:07
That is a great vid!!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 June, 11:26

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 June, 11:24 (E)
This is why they did something so that our bodies are difficient. The doctors who knew about this were murdered. It has something to do with nagalese and vaccines.