LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
There was a reason why 45 stated a KEY msg during his inauguration back in 2017, where the USA military was behind him before stating that key msg, "We are transferring power from DC back to people". Also, why after our co-anchoring mission (as shared a post/event of that covert GK clearing), while FLOTUS/45/JR were at Mt. Rushmore, and I was in the east coast key system/structure targets, to renew/repair them-codes for the USA constitution. Then on July 4,2020 (as I head back home), FLOTUS posted a key event, subtle msg, that they resigned the USA OG constitution back to WE THE PEOPLE.

#ConnectTheDots_TimelineEventsToKnowWhereWeAreInWinning

https://youtu.be/o1FPra6JK...
01:41 AM - Jun 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 June, 12:06
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
THE UNITED STATES had its own constitution for the Corporation. It was not the same as the Constitution of the United States.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 June, 12:10 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Yes, and that constitution is owned by the Crown/Vatican - the Draco offshores enslaving America as a colony not a sovereign that our forefathers fought/died for. But it's back now, thanks to our brave/Q warriors (w/ key leaders such as 45 & others besides him) in the frontline BTS...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
03 June, 11:47
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
WOW! I had no idea the Constitution had changed so much, and early on at that. Blinded by such revelations. Great list to share.