Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Death surrounds me..

Taunts me...

I remind it of it's future...

#BlessUp

My neighbor died... he was a father figure....

God is still good...He told me lat time he was at our house, death was on his doorstop...

He knew Abba Father

#BlessUp
09:49 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
04 June, 10:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying for you & his fam!🙏❤️

https://youtu.be/YNqo4Un2u...
It Is Well - Kristene DiMarco | You Make Me Brave - YouTube

Bethel Music's collective of worship leaders aim to write and record songs that carry the culture of heaven and the heart of God. We exist to pursue the hear...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 June, 01:11
In response Cnd Lu! to her Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
04 June, 08:50
Hang in there brother. I believe we'll all be seeing more and more of this in the future...sadly.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 June, 08:29
May God, with His arms open, have welcomed your beloved neighbor home into His heavenly Kingdom. What a blessing to have had him in your life. My condolences for your loss.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
04 June, 08:29
Praying now.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 June, 08:27
😢sorry Divine...love you brother !!

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
04 June, 04:25
I'm so sorry.... ❤️🙏🏻

Love Life @FullwithHope
03 June, 02:04
💔 🌹

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
03 June, 10:47
🙏🏼💙🙏🏼

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 June, 10:41
So sorry for your loss. It was a blessing you knew each other. Be a light for someone else. Hugs brother!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 June, 11:50
😢🙏🏼

Ana Tate @Anatated
02 June, 10:43
😢🙏❤️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
02 June, 10:20
Such pain. It just hurts and hurts. I’m glad you two knew and loved each other and God. Feel His love, my Fren. 😢🙏💔

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 June, 11:27
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
It's the signs that suck.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 June, 10:10
🙏🙏🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 June, 09:55
😢hey Divine !!...haven't seen you for awhile...love you brothter!