Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 01:46
Scripted.

That "fall" was totally fake.

We're watching a movie...

📽 🎬 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 June, 02:07
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I do believe [they] are preparing to oust him & have a "change of batter" incoming. [They] will say he is a liability, too forgetful, too this, too that. Who will [they] replace him with? Some think BIG MIKE will be appointed by Newson to replace Feinstein as senator, they he/she will run, hopefully run like hell to hell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 02:26
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Would love if they ran Big Mike out there Mare 🤣 We'd actually have a REAL reason to say "Orange Man bad" 🤷‍♂️🤣

02 June, 02:31
😂😂😂
You stole that meme from me LOL
I have that one too!

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 02:33
🤣🤣🤣 I think a friend texted that to me...figures you have it too though 🦂🤣

02 June, 02:57
But but, how will they know
They’ll know🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 03:04
🤣🤣🤣...🐑 I'm getting good at this 🤷‍♂️🤣

02 June, 03:10
You were blind but now you can see 😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 03:30
🤣🤣🤣 somethin' about those animals 🤷‍♂️ playin tricks on me 🤣 Had a groundhog in my yard earlier today, ran under my shed, and I'll be damned if I can find a groundhog emoji 🤷‍♂️🤣

02 June, 04:17
Speaking of….we have lots of prairie dogs on our 5 acres. My husband goes with the pellet gun. Looks like Elmer Fudd, 🤫 don’t tell anyone

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 04:28
🤐🤐🤐 Elmer Fudd 🤣 🎵 kill da wabbit, kill da wabbit 🎵 🤣 my lips are sealed 😁

02 June, 06:18
There r some here who would scold me if they knew, yes kill da wabbit 😂
they r a pain

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 06:57
Some rodents are a nuisance and will destroy your property if you let them 🤷‍♂️ Hence Elmer Fudd 🤣

In "The People's Republic of Boulder" (CO) prairie dogs are protected, but hey, that's commie Boulder
hated going there
07:02 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
02 June, 08:14
Sounds like the "People's Republic of China"...Yeah, we don't do communism here 🤷‍♂️ should be able to shoot anything on your property if you want, especially if it's destroying shit...Oh no, don't get me started 😬🤣

02 June, 08:21
We don't live there anymore or never lived in Boulder, but they changed the law while we lived in CO. Boulder IS the people's republic of China. Sooooooooooooo far left. Making up rules as they go along. The whole state IS! that's the main reason we left, had to get out. The whole legislature is Demons. Gov. Pol-Ass is from CA.

MT, well a WHOLE lot different here. When ur waitress tells you she shot her first bear you know ur in MT 😂
When someone pulls out their rifle when they catch someone destroying a Trump sticker on their truck, you know ur in MT😂
No BS here. The way we like it.