Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 June, 01:23
Dept of Defense decode

=

And I Love Her ❀/ I Be One That Causes Her Pain K πŸ’” / The Secret Of Lady DNA 🧬/ Clear Your Mind / Subliminal Sacred Messages / Decode Yourself / Mary Christmas / Have Faith In Me / R Is Yet To Come / D My Great Test / Black Friday / Treason / Pentagon / Numbers / Planet X / Ill Be Dancing πŸ’ƒ / The Dragon πŸ‰/ The Joker / Decode The End / Rabbit HoleπŸ‡ πŸ•³ / Lady In Red / Shiba Floki 🐢/ Order The Peoples Inheritance / Thou Didst Not Think / Thanks For Playing 🎲/ The Lady Of The Lake Is Named / Quantum Language / The Frequency / Training πŸͺ–/ Middle Path 🦌/ Unbreakable / Ichthys βš™/ God Has Not Forsaken Us πŸ’•/ Tender Spiritual Healer ❀/ Lock And Load / Consider Purpose Of Life / Dont Upset Mother ⚠️/ Be Patient / Be Doubting Gods Messenger πŸ‰/ Pasquale🌢🀌/ Who Is R / Number Communication / The Storm Upon Her Back 🌩/ Lets Ride 🏍
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
92-29
552-255
922-229
TS 8:30

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- a band
Greek-a legal wrong, crime (with which one is charged), misdeed, crime against God, a sin

Hebrew-"Yah is my father", an Israelite name
Greek-to impress, compel

Hebrew-verily, truly, indeed
Greek-without experience of

Hebrew-owl
Greek-unprofitable

Hebrew-emptiness
Greek-weight

Hebrew-Ezbay, the father of one of David's men
Greek-to grind

Hebrew- a descendant of Edom
Greek-shedding of blood

Hebrew-an ash heap, refuse heap, dunghill
Greek-self-chosen, of one's own accord

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
04:11 PM - Jun 02, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 June, 04:12
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
πŸ€―πŸ‘†πŸͺƒπŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396