Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
Lady Gaga is widely understood to be a guy.
There’s videos showing the junk hanging out there.
Like Michael & Barry [Obama] there’s plenty of video.
They’re laughing at the world because that’s a Baphomet.
They WANT to be both sexes
just like the devil himself presents as both sexes.
Michael couldn’t wear underwear if he wanted
to make it less obvious? No.
Within their club HE WANTS TO BE SEEN
as a male in female attire
because that’s the way the devil wants to be seen.
For these satanist-Baphomet worshippers
it’s their job to FORCE US to accept their symbology
until every image you see has some satanic depiction in it 👺

News | Without Lies
“MINNESOTA MUSIC TEACHER ADMITS THE GOAL IS
TO CONFUSE CHILDREN ABOUT GENDER.”
What kind of evil is this? 👺

Laura Aboli
The # of people that REGRET TRANSITIONING is massive.
It breaks my heart that these young people
were confused, manipulated & mentally abused
into total gender confusion 👺
10:50 AM - Jun 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 September, 10:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Lady Gaga Showed her penis live with a song - Money Honey - YouTube

Lady Gaga clearly had something dangling between her legs at the Glastonbury festival in England.VISIT http://pop-videos.com/showbizz/ FOR MORE SHOWBIZ NEWS ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 September, 01:04
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
❤️ Ty Gayle..... I can't even watch it
but I know it's true 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
03 June, 07:08
👇🤢🤮

03 June, 10:56
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Ty Spear! 🙏🏻 Adding to my files!

Agree → 🤮

robert parrish @pfarm12
02 June, 04:47
Did they not sell their identity as well as their soul? These are surely not the originals becoming perverted are they? The originals must have replaced with a clone..?? I wonder why artist are suddenly selling their catalogs. They don't need the $ and royalties are flowing in...Leave nothing for your Ayres?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 June, 12:03
The worst of this is the ones who enable the mutilation and sterilization of children are the cruelest and greediest of all. They pretend to love and accept these children, put them through hell called transitioning, then abandon them if they don’t want to remain transitioned.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 June, 11:31
These people who push this junk are in rebellion against their born identity and God. They have been grooming and m'king all of us through our TV's, vaccines, and what we consume. This is the destruction of God's creation. I can only imagine how much this breaks God's heart to see this.
Not anymore. because of those who choose to stand against this delusion and bring the truth to all of us.

02 June, 12:01
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Amen, Gayle, with all my heart!! ❤️🕊😻

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
02 June, 11:26

02 June, 11:54
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
💯🤮

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
02 June, 10:55
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - BOYCOTT ALL BUSINESSES THAT PARTICIPATE IN THE VILE AGENDA OF “HOMOSEXUAL PRIDE” AND ACTIVELY GROOM AND SEXUALIZE OUR INNOCENT CHILDREN WORLDWIDE

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 June, 12:04 (E)
And do not go back. There are more than enough choices to make a switch. Haven't walked in a target in over 10 years when the advertised their gay wedding registry

Susan Taapken @SusyT
02 June, 07:33
Coach has also. They have a bracelet now for it, advertising on fake book. I'm trying to find it out of advertisement to post it. Never made a meme.