Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
01 June, 04:49
Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
TeamTrump
LISTEN—President
@realDonaldTrump
tells Simon Conway: "Ron DeSantis says he needs 8 years. I don't need 8 years. I don't need 6 months. I can turn this around so fast—getting inflation down, getting interest rates down, getting the economy back."
1:39 PM · Jun 1, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
Well I ain’t voting for anyone until 2020 gets fixed. I am not interested in this clown show anymore. Are we the people going to put up with another clown election? I don’t think so!!!
04:51 PM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
01 June, 05:03
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
There are 2 scenario's we are looking at here. Either it goes full stop before the election where there will not be a vote offered up, or the election will be legitimately secured, and those votes will count. You will know what to do and what is expected as the events playout IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
02 June, 06:45
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
I like your opinion!🥳🙏