MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
ALL POLITICIANS ARE BAD AND CORRUPT-ALL

Steve Bannon: Jim Jordan and MTG “Should Both Face Primary Challenges from Real MAGA” For Voting with Democrats on Uniparty Spending Bill

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Follow gatewaypunditofficial
01:51 PM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
01 June, 06:31
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Suppose, just suppose there might be more to this apparent budget debacle. What might that look like?
Maybe we get through the next little bit without crashing the economy (Default would crash a lot of shit), and muck through for the purpose of gaining some time to get the pieces in place to avoid the absolute chaos default would bring.
I'm suggesting the possibility that our people do not have the circumstances to pull it off to the proper outcome.
There is always the initial thing, the immediate disappointment (this Bill), but upon reflection, I think this happened the way it had to be. For now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 June, 06:52
In response Larry Dooley to his Publication
For me, I am happy to have government immediately crash and disappear forever. I see no value in continuation of government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
01 June, 04:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I have never trusted MTG. She jumped on the Trump bandwagon and was showing up to the rallies and making speeches, she was just a rider on his coattails to gain prominence, but every time she had the chance to actually make a difference, she always sides with the rino's.