Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
"Enough hiding! Stand up straight for a change and let yourself be counted among the sane and the decent. Do the right thing and stick by it no matter what happens. If you're not willing to do that by the way, then just shut up and don't say anything. That's the other alternative, it's not a good alternative, but I'd prefer for you to say nothing if you can't stand by what you say, then shut your mouth and don't open it to begin with. Just stay silent like everybody else. Once you speak up you have an obligation to stand by it and if you don't you're just as bad as the mob you're caving to. I have just as much contempt for you as I do for them, actually you're worse, you're worse because you're a traitor and a weakling. In fact, because you surrendered to the mob you deserve the treatment that you get from them. They're going to try to ruin your life anyway and so be it. You are not worth defending if you won't even defend yourself!"
Matt Walsh
https://youtu.be/gnWM4BTJ7...
09:53 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
01 June, 10:26
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 June, 10:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Revelation 3:16 Meaning:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396