Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
@IamJason913

Joshua 8:1
Then Jehovah said to Joshua: “Do not be afraid or be terrified. Take with you all the fighting men and go up against Aʹi. See, I have handed over to you the king of Aʹi, his people, his city, and his land.

You can't tell me GOD doesn't have a sense of humor. Highest military intelligence.
09:24 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 June, 06:26
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Ai, ancient Canaanite town destroyed by the Israelites under their leader Joshua (Joshua 7–8). Biblical references agree in locating Ai (Hebrew: ha-ʿAy, “The Ruin”) just east of Bethel (modern Baytīn in the West Bank). This would make it identical with the large early Bronze Age site now called At-Tall. May 11, 2023. - 511 223 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 June, 09:08
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Looks like he's telling us how AI will end, with its destruction. Love his choice of words though. "Take with you all the fighting men and go up against Aʹi. See, I have handed over to you the king of Aʹi, his people, his city, and his land."

So we are battling Satan's AI but HE's handing us the victory over it.

Also, look at AI See, even though it's 2 sentences read without the end of the sentence. Is that anything like the Holy See? Funny play on words. 💖Love it!💖

Through GOD'S eyes...

#DigitalBattlefield

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 June, 06:14
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
A 'i .... Hmmmm. Good catch! 🤔🤔😊👍❤🙏🇺🇸