Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
01 June, 08:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 June, 08:40
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
gen z are not getting married because the mom stays a single parent living off the state and getting benefits, while living with dad

happening with 2 of my family members

disgusting, but fed gov and states don't help traditional familes, while we are supposed to carry the welfare peeps on our dime cuz they work under the table

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 June, 08:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I have a few of those in my family as well. Needless to say, whenever I bring up not getting state funds or whatever, there is a big fight. Just about all of my govt funded family members have disassociated with me. PLZ dont get me wrong, if you need the help, there should be help for you but I dont believe ppl should live their life on handouts.

BTW, whatever happened to family helping family and ensuring that they need to go on govt funds?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
we middle to lower class have all been cut off from pension jobs, laid off, or struggled to the point that we can't help family other than food and free lodging, that is, if they are desperate enough to home.

but to criticize us because we had to work?

NO FREE GOVERNMENT MONEY WAS AVAILABLE TO MY GENERATION. WE WERE TOLD TO GET A JOB. WE WERE TOLD TO SUCK IT UP, AND TIME TO GROW UP. WE WERE GIVEN VERY LITTLE HELP FROM GOVERNMENT. WE WERE TOLD TO PUT OUR CHILDREN IN DAYCARE JUST TO SURVIVE.

THEN FAST FORWARD, AND OBAMA SABOTAUGED AMERICA WHEN HE SAID TO KEEP 30 YEAR OLD CHILDREN IN THE BASEMENT WITH THEIR FREE HEALTH CARE FROM THEIR PARENTS.

I cannot think of anything more unhealthy than to tell able-bodied people not to get a job.
09:03 AM - Jun 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
01 June, 09:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yeah, one of my BIGGEST regrets is that I had my children in daycare all of their childhood years. Hubby and I worked 2 sometimes 3 jobs each just to barely make ends meet. We were not middle class but poverty class and yet we pushed on and we did try to help out family when they hit times hard like us....It was so hard and we were so in such a bad way that we couldnt even afford the dollar menu. Been there done that but couldnt afford the t-shirt....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 June, 09:52
100 percent

government just takes from us and gives to the people that do not deserve it