Law & Physics @physics171
31 May, 10:41
How do you explain to the children doing little to awaken the world, like you were to busy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
I was too busy dying from unnamed disease and surgery which left me a skeleton with no money or friends to hold my hand except one. Yup. Too busy fighting to stay alive to see how this ends. Maybe the bad guys didn't like what I did and do as my work. Might hurt them slightly. Maybe it was just a coincidence that doctors had never seen a case like mine before. Maybe I don't know what's really going on. But I have helluva story to tell if I live to old age. PTSD alleviation would be helpful. Got any yummy shrooms? May 🍄 helps. Keep up the fight for a better world.
12:45 AM - Jun 01, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
01 June, 10:39
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Well glad you are here, connecting.
Thank you
Does seem like attacks happen to those shining light, sharing what is true, those exposing the system, taking cracks at exposing the system.
Mushrooms, foraging, super. 😃

Blessings.
Healing.
🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396