Law & Physics @physics171
31 May, 08:37
Quantum Stellar Initiative (QSI)✨
Hmmmmmm possibly because this is a company-created and not the official treasury-version Chinese stablecoin? Remember all illegitimate stablecoins must go, including Circle’s USDC, Tether, etc. Is this a sign of things to come?
🫣
👀
🙂
😱
🍌 Thanks Cdee for the link!…
If my reasoning for Trust Reserve’s arrests and seizures over CNHC stablecoin is correct, it gives this more context too!

SEC Charges Terraform and CEO Do Kwon with Defrauding Investors in Crypto Schemes

Washington D.C., Feb. 16, 2023 —
The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged Singapore-based Terraform Labs PTE Ltd and Do Hyeong Kwon with orchestrating a multi-billion dollar crypto asset securities fraud involving an algorithmic stablecoin and other crypto asset securities.

https://www.sec.gov/news/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
31 May, 08:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That guy doesn't look like Do Kwon at all. And Do Kwon said long ago he's ready to go to jail to fight for decentralized (opposite of central bank) money for all, so this was planned all along. Now we all know whose side SEC is on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
31 May, 08:49
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Would you please post a picture of what you think Do won looks like?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
Google Terra Luna CEO, compare faces if you're good with Korean face recognition, I have seen so many versions I'm not sur but this arrested pic version is not the same as before.
09:04 PM - May 31, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anna Earthling, click on at the bottom under it