Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Dobbs. OANN. ANON. Brilliant. 🤩
11:35 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
12 February, 08:26
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
OAN WAS MY MAIN NEWS SOURCE FROM 2015 UNTIL NOW AND MOVING FORWARD, BUT THEY WENT FROM NUMBER (1) TOO (2) THE PATRIOTS/Q ARE MY #1 SOURCE NOW. WE ARE THE NEWS PATRIOTS WE ARE WORLD WIDE AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED IF YOU ARE DOING EVIL WE WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS UNTIL YOU ARE NO MORE. "IT'S TIME PATRIOTS" NEVER NEVER EVER GIVE UP(PDJT) A WARRIOR 24/7/365 AMERICA = FREEDOMS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 February, 08:23
fantastic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northern Gal @Maggie1118
12 February, 10:06
unable to get OAN in our area

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
10 February, 10:06
I did not but, I do now.. I am so glad I found all you brilliant folks!💚

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
10 February, 08:21
Did he take the job?

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
10 February, 05:04
The genious of the plan.......amazing

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
10 February, 02:23
Did ya notice when you rearrange them you get NNOA, (NOAH), as in a brand new start after all evil gone? Storms coming, and sister its starting to rain.

Ember Rose @EmberRose
10 February, 01:13
I don't think Jack Posobiec has figured that out yet.

Angela Martin @Marangela
10 February, 01:00
I hope he takes the job, and watches FOX NEWS rating to go down the deepest sink hole.

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
10 February, 05:00
I would love to see him on OAN - haven't watched fox or any other news for quite sometime, he would be a great asset to OAN. To hell with Newsmax.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 February, 04:59

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 February, 01:38
Post 4024:

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by……….
Game theory.
Q

Janet Czarnecki @JanetCz16
09 February, 09:37
I hope he takes it. I only watch OANN. He would be great addition.

Q The Lions @qthelions
09 February, 07:36
🤦‍♀️ My decoding skills just went into the negative. OANN=ANON. Right in front of our face. 👏🏻👏🏻

BeAn Outsider @Rmcalhoun81
09 February, 07:12
how do you find oann news on tv?

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
09 February, 11:07
In response BeAn Outsider to her Publication
You can find One America News Network on the national providers:
AT&T U-verse – 208 (SD) and 1208 (HD)
CenturyLink PRISM – 208 (SD) and 1208 (HD)
DirecTV – 347
GCI – 64 (SD) and 703 (HD)
Verizon FiOS – 116 (SD) and 616 (HD)

Klowdtv.com offers OAN to stream on your smart tv and devices starting at $2.99 per month. 🇺🇸😊

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
10 February, 05:01
In response BeAn Outsider to her Publication
I have apple tv and downloaded from app Pluto OAN is on there -

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 February, 07:09
OH DAMN..BAD ASS

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
09 February, 07:08
Drop #2123
Q ❤️'s OANN

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
09 February, 06:50
Just as I predicted! There are much bigger, better places than 🦊. This was a must!!!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 February, 05:52

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
09 February, 05:54
I'd actually watch their channel more. I don't know why something in me doesn't latch on to that channel. maybe the repeat repeat over and over I think. it just hard for me to get used to it. but I'd watch him on there for sure.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 February, 05:44
Never noticed it! AAAAHHHHH, so #WINNING !!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 February, 05:31
Good catch. I missed it

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
09 February, 05:30
If OANN would pick up some of those rejected by the former FNC, they could have a powerhouse. Grab Dobbs and O'Reilly, wait for Tucker, and I even like Bill Hemmer for a straight news guy. Wait for Jessie Waters and Gutfeld, and you've got a homerun. Of course, finances would be tight for a while, but it shouldnt take too long to ramp up advertiser revenue!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 February, 05:45
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
Truly. The guys at Fox are all looking at OANN, licking their lips now that Dobbs found a nice landing.

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
09 February, 05:30
I love LOU! Great news 😎❤️✨‼️

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
09 February, 05:26

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
09 February, 05:21
I sure hope Lou took the job Fox was dumb to send their number one show host packing OANN is smart enough to know a gold nugget when it's offered freely. ]:P

Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
09 February, 05:20
Fox didnt release him from his contract though I read.

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
09 February, 05:17
BRILLIANT‼️‼️‼️

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 05:10

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 05:12
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
09 February, 04:53
so awesome!

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
09 February, 04:50
yes!!