Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
05 June, 05:35
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 June, 01:23
Haven’t had Anxiety in yrs…. Just Struck- dizzy & hard to breathe. Went outside to Ground & stumbled on This👇.
Amazing What focusing on Nature can do for Us.

Anxiety Gone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
01 June, 11:48
IMO
Baal moloch leviathan belzubul are all Lucifer s minions they are real and ancient enemy of God former children.
They seek to steal the entire kingdom from him and enslave all.
If you have been in real exorcism you can feel their presence.
They have different looks and smells
They are all murderers liars theifs like their leader.
This is a war older than the universe...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 June, 08:14 (E)
The BLACK CUBE of SATURN VS the GOLDEN CUBE of the NEW JERUSALEM

Black (W)hole/White (W)hole/(W)holy Spirit

Ultimately Sourced in the Hyper-Cubic, Multi-Dimensional Quantum Cube of Space-Time and Time-Space

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 May, 10:24

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
31 May, 06:00
They have no ability to create. They can only mimic and feed off the energy of the people who can. It’s very hard for me to relate to their mindset. It is the antithesis of life—both sad and disturbing,

When I go out into nature, I feel not so much a sense of worship, but rather, one of awe. It reminds me that I am a sovereign being who is deeply connected to Source. How grateful I am to be here at this time! ✨🙏✨

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
31 May, 05:30
Why do you think they have us living on a fake round "baal"?

Whimma Texas @Whimma
31 May, 05:13
They have no souls.. no need to worship!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 May, 04:45
They each only worship themself. Selfism. Do as thou wilt.