Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
πŸ’₯πŸ’’πŸ’₯ BIG MISTAKE❗❗❗πŸ’₯πŸ’’πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy says ALL whites should get on their knees and shine black peoples’ shoes with "a sense of shame, a sense of embarrassment".

https://twitter.com/RickTh...
11:59 AM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
31 May, 03:17
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
ahhh.. f-no !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
31 May, 02:28
I never foresee anything, but I will take a stab at something.
Maybe there will come a day when everyone - I mean everyone -
will bow on their knees for a moment to thank God for all the incredible white people who have done so much good for this world.
PS I'm for thanking God for all races, creeds, genders, etc, who have done good for this world,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
31 May, 02:15
I haven't eaten there since he said some dumb shit like this in 2020 and got down and kissed some BLM goons shoes. Go woke, go broke. Good riddance

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
31 May, 01:59
He's the embarrassment. Guess he's ready to see his business go down the toilet.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 May, 01:38 (E)
All part of the ESG. It's all corporate mandated NWO BS.Its not about profits for investors or shareholders anymore. They know what's going to happen j6st like with 9/11. The sooner people understand this the sooner we can stop pretending and playing this game.

https://newsroom.bankofame...

American Patriot @Onthelake21
31 May, 01:08
Screw him!! My family never owned any.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 May, 12:56
Word of the day: Pandering

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 May, 12:05
Well, we know what to do folks!