Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Has anyone else got a letter from the IRS requiring you to facially recognize in order to receive your refund? I had to pay $79K this year on my $101K salary in order to get $8K back..

Bullshit!
10:53 PM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
31 May, 12:13
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
The IRS dropped the facial recognition in February of last year. Be careful. The letter you got might be a scam. There are alot of scams out there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
31 May, 10:07
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
It was an official 5 page letter from Austin, TX. I've gotten plenty of IRS letters since I've been in family business since 1990 and my own since 2008. It's for real. I didn't know about the facial recognition retraction so I'm going to call again tomorrow. Another 1.5 hrs of my work day that I can't get back.

These crooks are relentless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 May, 12:10
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Usury is illegal. I paid, no refund.