Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
09 February, 07:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Caffey @Warhorse9
09 February, 08:06
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Many of our family members have accepted the first shot, surly to take the second when its offered. get ahead of the boom, whats the fix for those that will eventully get sick from the "shot?". How do they get this out of their system once taken?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
09 February, 08:18
In response Mark Caffey to his Publication
good question. i cant believe/accept potus and white hard have allowed it. i dont get it.

TStarr Kemper @TStarr
09 February, 08:27
In response Sli Ver to her Publication
I agree w u. He is not the savior we thought and wanted him to be. Only God is. 2 wings 1 bird. watch a lady on youtube. i will find the link. Trump isnt who we thought he was. Check into his evil daughters son Jared Kushner. he has a building on 5th STREET in NY.666 BUILDING. i dont trust them. any of them.https://youtu.be/NjoCItTaL...
this lady will blow ur mind. she has opened my eyes like no other. finally someonne speaking my language. thanks..))) be blessed.

Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
thank you for the info. i will check it out but i pray you are wrong
11:25 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response TStarr Kemper to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cookiesmom in this post can reply
TStarr Kemper @TStarr
10 February, 12:54
In response Sli Ver to her Publication
I was hoping the same...about being wrong..but i believe he is just another false idol...What do u think? what really got me was the vaccination thing. I thought if he gave a shit...He would stop them He hasnt. He left us hanging. Trust the plan bs...how much longer will theydrag us along. I spent way to much obsessing over him instead of God. Now i see more than ever...how disturbing...have u checked it out yet? id love to hear some feedback...stay blessed and stay only on GOD..OUR ONLY TRUE SAVIOR...BLESS US ALL.