Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 03:25
This man is under attack for defending not only TX but all State' Rights!

The fact that he beat George P. Bush innthe last election shoukd tellbyou all you need to know as to who is behind this RINoO scheme!

Geez, isnt that George Bush's grandson?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
Pray for Ken Paxton. I declare and decree Victory in Jesus name, and Defeat to the Enemy. Defeat to the enemies in the Texas State Legislature, namely the ones in Texas House of Representative who have taken upon themselves to try to oust AG Paxton .. The Texas AG who is taking on big Pharma, the federal government, or to any of those who are compromising the rights of Texans. I call for their exposure, removal! I declare and decree protection for the ones in the Texas State Legislature who are in alignment with our father God.
In Jesus name AMEN & AMEN.
04:21 PM - May 30, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Annie172123 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 May, 08:02
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
May the corrupt wolves in sheep’s clothing keep exposing themselves for all to see. Dear God Almighty guide, bless and protect those officials who are trustworthy and loyal to our Constitutional Republic, like Ken Paxton.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
30 May, 07:34
Praying for Ken and Texas!

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
30 May, 07:31
Desperately trying to change our great state BLUE !

amy lilley @amylilley
30 May, 07:23
Make that boomerang a quick one Lord, thank you in your mighty and wonderful name🐸🙏🏻🇺🇸😎🍿