MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
Kat Cammack
Kat_Cammack
https://twitter.com/Kat_Ca...

Absolutely no one wants to default but this current deal is unacceptable. I have read this bill twice and as the language currently stands, I will be voting no to raise the debt ceiling.

I fought hard to get our bill, the REINS Act (which is the largest regulatory reform in history and would save taxpayers over $2 trillion annually) in the first House bill. It has since been cut from the package. In short, you can cut and cap spending, but if you don’t change the way we do business in Washington and rein big government in- nothing will ever change.
02:58 PM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
30 May, 05:19
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I'm guessing they haven't yet figured out we know they're all the same? I can't count anymore the times we've been in situations where the so called "republicans" could have made a difference that would've been of great benefit to we the people. Not once have we seen any of them go beyond anything other than standing in front of the camera slapping tables and giving fiery speeches about whatever it is they're yammering on about, only to turn around and vote against us. Birds have a left wing and a right wing and they're still a part of the same bird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
30 May, 05:30
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
EXACTLY JUST POSTING WHAT I SEE THEM SAY ONE DAY ACCOUNTABILITY WILL COME FOR THEM ALL AND IT WON'T BE GOOD FOR ANY OF THEM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396