Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
30 May, 02:33
New X22 Reports 👁️👁️...

Financial:
Ep. 3081a - As The Economic System Breaks Down The People Are Now Turning To Alternative Currencies
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Political / Geopolitical:
Ep. 3081b - [DS] Pushing [FF] Narrative, Insurrection Act Of 1807, Shot Heard Around The World
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 02:44
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
If the Global Currency Reset is the good guys reset and the Gold Treaty transfers all of our accounts and backs them with gold, why are people trying to scare us by converting 401K accounts to precious metals?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
Much going on now with the BRICS+. Country after country want to join and become independent from the west US and EU. Some people think it’s the great reset. The deepstate tried and will fail. I believe in nesara/gesara.

Who is holding you from precious metals?
Banking will not appreciate.
03:04 AM - May 30, 2023 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sinsara in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
30 May, 03:19
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
I collected some silver last years. It was under valua - suppressed - for a very long time and will going up.

And thereby I think the QFS Quantum Financial System will save/convert your bank money. It seems it is already running parallel...

?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 May, 09:01
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
That's what is so confusing. Mr. C, the Codeman said that our accounts will be converted to precious metals backed so why the scaring of people to convert their 401Ks? I have done the same as you and have invested in silver a little at a time.