We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
28 May, 08:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 May, 09:03
In response We Are One to her Publication
My brother got 3 kill shots and is now experiencing SOB, sleep issues, fatigue, and now his legs and feet are swelling. I wish I could find something for him to get better as he is my only sibling.😢😢🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
29 May, 01:41
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
So sorry to hear. He could start with Ivermectin. Those shots are loaded with parasites. Go buy some for horses and take a pencil eraser size amount daily. Everybody should use it once a week for maintenance.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 May, 03:06
In response We Are One to her Publication
He is one of THEM that don’t believe.

Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from We Are One, click on at the bottom under it