Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
29 May, 02:07
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·ΞœΞŸΞ›Ξ©Ξ ΛΑΒΕ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ THE BIGGEST story in the world right now! Share it everywhere! ELECTION OFFICIALS CAUGHT!!! πŸ‘€
https://rumble.com/v2qp98g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 May, 02:56
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
We can have " it all", the issue is the courts. With it should be an immediate nope everything from that day forward is mute. Hence presidential election is illegal, leads to everything that the fake Biden has done is null and void. Congress and senate same. πŸ™„ but that is not how its going... another long drawn out fake maritime judicial system Wil deny and dismiss. Give small non- consequential wins and laugh at it all. I mean Texas of all places just punished a for the people AG. If that doesn't show you how corrupt every single place is nothing will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True. The civilian system is fully disfunctional at which point the military has to step in although that has already happened and we are waiting for it to be announced. It always had to be this way. The people needed to see it.
04:16 PM - May 29, 2023
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realToddEJones in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 May, 08:07
In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication
I keep the faith but fighting to save my house after crippling insurance rate raise, tax raise... so hanging on literally on blood from a stone.

30 May, 10:17
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
same here.. down to the day