Only people mentioned by killey in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 August, 02:54
In response bruce ifer to his Publication
Harold Ford said yesterday he just got over his 3rd bout of "covid" and has had 2 vaccines and 3 boosters... what a tool. Guess what? Never had a test. Never had covid and not one "vaccine."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
11 August, 02:50
There is some context lacking with the notions that PhDs do not have common sense (if that is what I gather the idea is on this thread). Many of them are not in a position to not follow the rules; when you are in academia pursuing these paths because you believe you are going to serve a good cause, you have sacrificed a tremendous amount to continue your studies including financial and other forms of support. Not everyone is a legacy admission at an Ivy League. Many of these students come from vulnerable backgrounds and have been advanced because there is no one running interference on their behalf so they can be easily controlled. Some are from other countries. It is easy to make assumptions about this crowd but they are exactly that: assumptions. From my perspective, most of these people are/were victims.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 July, 11:29
There is much to be said for WISDOM, COMMON SENSE and CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS. Most of those I have come to know that are able to understand the big picture and "get it " are those who have wisdom, common sense and are able to think and reason. 😇

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
04 June, 12:13
To me, All this is showing me is those who are book smart. I know lots who are book smart but short a few rocks of a full load 😂😂

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 June, 12:09 (E)
Matthew is correct, that pyramid is theirs not corresponding to intellecr or even knowledge. I have the phd, worked as a phd among phds. The Lord mamy times in the Bible equates the so called learned to know nothings and the least formally educated as holy, as in the parable of the two sons, one of whom said, I will go into the vineyard, but went not; and Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, that the publicans and harlots go into the kingdom of heaven before you (Matt. xxi. 28-32).”

— The Divine Revelation of the New Jerusalem: Expanded Edition (Hyperlinked Works of Emanuel Swedenborg Book 1) by Emanuel Swedenborg
https://a.co/eUWfIxb

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 June, 11:01
The top is right but the rest is wrong. High school and college education do not correlate to intellect.