Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
28 May, 03:47
Here’s a recipe for a honey based natural antibiotic & anti-inflammatory that I take every day, sometimes twice a day.
(I always double this recipe; you can keep it either in the fridge or on your counter)

1/2 cup raw, unprocessed local honey
1 teaspoon turmeric powder (get it fr Amazon))
1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
28 May, 04:01
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Just keep the Bees in prisons to make it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
28 May, 04:34
In response Pepe Kek to his Publication
Oh they’re always free to buzz around LOL! They fly freely to collect the nectar!

Pepe Kek @Pepe
28 May, 04:40
Not in England they don’t.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
28 May, 07:15
😮REALLY???!! That’s so sad… here they keep the bee colonies in housing that lets them come and go freely. That sounds DS to me, still trying to kill off the bees that are so important to our ecosystem!!😔

Pepe Kek @Pepe
29 May, 07:15
In England they don’t understand that Bees understand.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 May, 09:01
💔 SO sorry friend!!! 😣You’re right, they DO understand!! If only this would all end soon, BEFORE they kill off all your bees!!!

Pepe Kek @Pepe
They need to kill of the royalists to save the bees, deers, rabbits, badgers and foxes.
11:09 AM - May 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pepe in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 May, 12:36 (E)
I saw where someone, well, a couple of people, said Charles will have a very short reign!!🤞🤞😁

Pepe Kek @Pepe
29 May, 05:38
Well I thought his funeral would’ve been shortly after his mums, but white hats want it as slow as possible.