Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
09 September, 10:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
44 From the US OPEN 🗝️

The Best Is Yet To Come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 May, 05:02
I only trust the G_d within me, been with me through everything, always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
10 September, 09:43
In response Just Amom to her Publication
How can you Trust God when you are too weak to spell his name ?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 May, 02:35
Yes. I did a deep dive days after finding Q posts May 17 '18. Wanted to learn about the publishers going as far back as I could from present. I found a pair of orphaned brothers, raised by their uncle, and learned that their story and his story fit the pattern of what we've been learning with named and famed institutions, boys schools, and church affiliations. I was dismayed at what I felt it all meant. I told my son right then: Going forward I will be going entirely by Faith and what I feel is right, Loving, and leads to Total Victory! My dillusions had been shattered! I held none of it sacred before, and I would wait until Truth prevailed to Honor anything that came before or since. So far I've grown closer to God, learned to forgive others/myself, leaned so hard on my Faith that it has grown strong...and kept Truth alive wherever I go and with whoever I meet.
In me: God has won.
I have been fashioned into a soldier in the army of God without fear of death!
I AM death to my enemi

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 May, 12:01
Love it Lauren!..Jesus and Christ is NOT the SAME!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 May, 11:10
There are old middle east texts I found in my research that say the word "christ" means "to sacrifice"

so maybe anti-child-sacrifice?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 May, 11:15
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Jesus and Christ are not the same..🙂