Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I thought it very interesting - Charlie Freak discussing the possibly that the VAX could have been used as a way to open the Pineal Gland- could there be something in the VAX that will SPARK something - when the time is right?.... perhaps the SOLAR FLASH? That would make sense to me.

But I need to make an interjection - I believe the GOOD people who took the VAX may have been saved... Let's say a BAD reaction would come from someone who has some evil genes within?
It's a possibility....
If WHITE HATS ARE IN CONTROL they would have never allowed for a MASS death rate via VAX.... there has to be something that reacts differently within each "person" that got them... What if non humans are the ones that are dying or fallen into illness- VAX related? - that would be super clever.
Personally - I get a bad reaction around the ones I know have been vaccinated - throat closes up and I start coughing - most times its the ones wearing the masks I get the reaction from..hmmm..
12:33 PM - May 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it