UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
You really think God is going to allow any earthlings to go to another planet to destroy it? Not going to happen. This is the proving ground. He set those up for His purposes, for signs (oth: omens, warnings) and seasons (moed: Appointed times). This is it, He planned it all. This is the last stop till He returns and a new Heaven and Earth is created. There are no little green men or Clingons, only Angels and demons and deceptions.
11:22 PM - May 27, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 April, 06:52
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Amen! I already decided that when Musk offers a flight to Mars because we’re made to believe this planet is dying, my answer will be a hard no. I’ll stay right her and await Yeshua’s return, thank you very much. 💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 April, 09:36 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I'm with ya. They think they can escape it when all they have to do accept it and repent. They can live for eternity in paradise. Apparently that's not what they want if they can't rule it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396