sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 May, 12:23
VincentCrypt46
11:38/9:29 AM ยท EST
May 27, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 May, 12:39
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I posted about 2 weeks ago at a local bar having lunch & the Bud Lite driver behind bar emptying the tap. He said to me they are ones hurting & ppl going against them. Not corporate.
This guy makes prefect sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
yes the lil guy gets screwed out of his job with the corp what we also need to look at are the other reactions happening. for instance our local distillery's business is booming, they keep upgrading to bigger equipment and still sell out of product! every 'crisis' is an opportunity if viewed in the right light...luckily the american mindset has always been one of creation not this demoralizing crap the commies have been spewing for over a century....at the end of the day๐Ÿ‘‡
๐Ÿ’›
01:39 PM - May 27, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by txcuevibes in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 May, 01:48
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
I agree...I feel this will be the opportunity for amazing people to start their own businesses while the major corps will be dismantled

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 May, 01:44
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
My husband likes the local brewed beers. They taste better too! We always say to spend our $$$$ with the local independent businesses.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
27 May, 01:47
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
less cricket poop in the brew ๐Ÿ˜œ