& especially against man
because he is created in the image & likeness
of God 🕊
12:10 PM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
28 May, 09:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
the thing most people don't know is that there is NO DISEASE behind the name 'POLIO' - polio describes the symptoms of DDT and pesticide toxicity. When DDT began being used in middle class homes by housewives (marketed in commercials on tv) by the manufacturers who hired the Operation Paperclip Nazi scientists who worked in these chemical companies, they were treating household pests with DDT and spraying their homes, their children, cupboards, kitchens, dusting bedding - everything covered in DDT! They poisoned their family members unknowingly and rather than ADMIT liability, the cabal elites created a fictional 'disease', polio. to treat with vaccines that actually HARMS people!

Everywhere there exists 'polio', those pesticides are being used! These are neurotoxins that damage the nervous system and paralyze people with nerve damages.

polio is fiction. it is chemical poisoning by pesticides and insecticides in agricultural towns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 May, 04:14
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Beautifully written, Some one 🙏🏻❤️

I'd go a step further & say
THERE IS NO DISEASE ON EARTH
ZERO
unless the demons create it!!!

Humanity is youth, sparkling health, deathless,
& Earth & her Kingdoms are PRISTINE
& we are ALL LIGHT FILLED
ETERNAL DIVINE GOD CREATED BEINGS
but for the demons who enslaved
& poisoned us 💥

#GodBlessQTeamandQPlus
#GodBlessSpecialForces
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 May, 01:28
When you get your facts straight get back to us in the meantime have a seat.

28 May, 04:20
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
What are you talking about?

If you know differently, please post it.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
27 May, 10:43
I read they were both hung together by parents for what they did to their children with shots. also kevin kline is suppose to be playing the part of melinda gates. Sure looks like him but don't know if anything is true anymore.

27 May, 10:44
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
At least that's what I think 2 🙏😻

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
27 May, 08:52
I believe they are gone and that this APEEL and much more is part of the movie....However I believe they/he was/were doing this to our food supply and WH are showing what they did so we will rise ! sleepers will wake .

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
27 May, 02:22
THEY WERE HUNG FROM A STREETLIGHT IN INDIA. TRUE.

27 May, 07:40
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
❤️🙏🏻 Ty, Commander.
I'm so relieved to hear it.
But their clones.....
so we have to not only remove the ACTUAL
but also all the clones?!..... 🤯

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
27 May, 01:34

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
27 May, 12:20

27 May, 01:15
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
You so rock, URBAN!!! 😻❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🕊

Ragia HRH @HRH
27 May, 10:37
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
My husband has an ancestry account and we looked him up. He is documented alive.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 12:19
I heard he was dead too but none of this makes sense. Someone is still doing a lot of damage to our country. It needs to stop.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 May, 12:12
clones still have influence, regardless - we see them in all (dead) walks of life

27 May, 12:14
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
TyG ❤️

This is the part I just don't get!
An Anon friend was explaining just this to me.

Yes, Obama-actual is gone,
but one of Obama's MANY clones is still active.....

The demons cloned & cloned & cloned & cloned... 💥