Yester Vue @realyestervue
Hey, did you know this? It's memorial day so let's "truly" remember. I feel the loss of every civilian and uniformed alike that has fallen for our country and felt honor and duty to manifest and preserve this great unified humanitarian cause in their hearts while fighting as they fell like every true American indeed would. One side of my family is actually traceable to this soil pre-13 colonies. It is my country indeed and generational in my blood, my only homeland.
But our military flag is a war flag, and I am not at all for dishonoring the fallen in battle as I also wore the uniform and served under the war flag once. I love my country more than I can say here, but I want a chance for my many children and grandchildren now, the oldest of which just graduated high school to know this country NOT at war!
I pray for a day when man will practice war no longer...anywhere and for any reason.

https://national-assembly....
09:43 AM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it