Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning!
We all get there...just in different ways.
09:29 AM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
27 May, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🐱😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 May, 12:47
Yes. Yes we do. Morning girl.

Here's your laugh o' the day.

https://twitter.com/kjn_45...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 May, 12:43
Morning, have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
How's the battlefield going over there?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 May, 11:44
Mornin’ Kim 🥰🙏🏼
High Hopes Today! How About You?
I like this message Alot!!
Old teach the New! Parenting!!
Such Is Life!
Always Remember:
“Where there’s a Will;
There’s a Way!”

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 May, 11:44
GM Kim

Charlie lost in the woods mentioned this a few days ago: things feel like they are changing for the better, even if it's sudden.
The vibe still has to remain high and we're not out of the woods, but there is light at the end.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
27 May, 10:02
🤪Somebody help the old person who is technology challenged.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
27 May, 10:01
my second post should have been first

sorry more than 1000 characters

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
27 May, 10:00
I have been doing this dance with my higher self for near 30 years at this point. I have learned terrible, awful truths about what evil and ego have done - particularly to the children.

I have learned that we all awaken at our own necessary pace and we all have those dastardly ego attachments - unless we have made a purposeful choice to join the other side.

Go easy on your fellow humans. We will all get there.

Have compassion for those who sold their soul.

I cannot imagine what they will go through when they realize they gambled against the creator.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
27 May, 09:59
So...

I read this and instantly Frued comes to mind.
So...

Creator placed on my heart today.

Freud and Ego

Like everything else, there was truth among the lies.

I think his work on ego had truth in it.

Ego attachment in particular.

Pair that with the idea of money, popularity and even confrontation.

Are we just in a constant competition with our higher self to make morally honorable choices?

I trip over my ego daily. As much as it pisses me off at myself; I get back up, dust myself off and try again to be better tomorrow than I was today.