Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
COMING UP:
* Japan ends coronavirus emergency 850 deaths no lockdown. USA v Japan , Reconcile.
* "Let that sink in: 42% of all COVID-19 deaths are taking place in facilities that house 0.62% of the U.S. population." [nursing home(s)]
* WHY WOULD [D] GOVS PUSH COVID-19 [COV-2] INFECTED PATIENTS INTO [SAFE] NURSING HOMES?
* Sometimes a wayback machine can find many easter eggs [CDC data then vs now].
* Ignorance is a choice.
* CUOMO KILLED MY MOM [Pic]
* At what point should this be reclassified as murder?
* At what point is ignorance [common sense] no longer valid [excuse]?
* Evil surrounds us.
* The truth is right in front of you.
12:18 AM - May 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 May, 11:57 (E)
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
re: nursing home deaths --

Until fairly recently I lived in Florida, where they sprayed us every day with chemtrails. Several times I drove to AL, GA, TN, & NC to find another place to live. What I observed was fewer chemtrails elsewhere, but as soon as I hit the Florida line going home there was a haze blanketing the sky. Back at work, while chatting with an awake customer, I told her what I saw; then said to her "Why Florida - why do they spray us every day?" Immediately she responded, "To kill off all the old people!"
That had never even occurred to me, is Florida being the retirement capital of the country 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 May, 07:51
There is no excuse for these corrupt politicians.
Still believe these evil, guilty Dem-Govs were following orders from their "MasterPlan" Masters. All in an attempt to depopulate the planet.

Most likely with HUGE $$$$$$$ incentives involved too, just like with doctors and hospitals!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 07:39
He, like many others need to be brought to justice, however, Nana really thinks that the justice they receive here on Earth is not their biggest problem.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 May, 11:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great point; they made their choice.

Kira Kju @kju17
27 May, 03:25
🙏