ElPana S0L @ElPanaS0L
Make Sure you catch my show today on the Rense Archives and links here shortly....its a keeper!

My response to Bess Levine and the Jewish/Racist/Zionist Warmongering Vanity Fair Magazine!

Actually, I am not available. After all, I would not be allowed in Israel, which is the DeSantis Campaign headquarters.
Israel is the country that attacked Americans in the Lavon Affair, the nation that killed 34, wounded 174 American Sailors in the deadly terrorist attack on the USS Liberty, and its Mossad Spy, Jonathan Pollard, was the most damaging spy in American history.
Israel is the place where DeSantis went to sign a Florida Law that totally Violates the U.S. Constitution First and MOST IMPORTANT AMENDMENT You know, that amendment that dares to state that pesky human right of FREE SPEECH that Jewish/Zionist Racist ADL and Jewish Elite are trying to destroy.
1 partt
12:34 PM - May 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by ElPanaS0L in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ElPana S0L, click on at the bottom under it