Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
26 May, 01:59
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
The photo on the left is of a girl that was travelling with her mother somewhere round the Indian Ocean and she was murdered by some locals when she was at a sea side bar late in the night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 May, 10:12
🤬😭😭🙏🙏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 May, 07:49
Can't watch this. Only God can give this child RESTITUTION & OVERCOMPENSATION forever in Heaven. hrc... no comment

chore Toke @choretoke
25 May, 07:03
SICK EVIL ❗️😡I’m lost for words❗️🤦🏻‍♀️Extermination needs to happen to all these PARASITES ❗️😠

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
25 May, 06:40
There's not a hell hot or deep enough for those two.

arba happihr @arba
25 May, 05:50
Aloha
I will pass this on
unable to view
tenderheart thinskinned
but I can share
Thanks