Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
It’s my 1 year anniversary on AU. I’m so thankful to be here with everyone, I have made some really great friends. I would be so lost and alone on my journey without AU, and all the wonderful Patriots ❤️❤️❤️🌻🌻
01:17 PM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
25 May, 05:12
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Same here pips , totally lost !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 May, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 May, 04:58
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 May, 03:06
Good to have you here, fren.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 May, 03:10
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Thank you Johnny❤️❤️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
25 May, 03:03
Thank you too..❤❤❤

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 May, 03:20
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
❤️❤️🌻

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
25 May, 02:44
We're glad to have you here with all of us.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 May, 03:20
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Thank you ❤️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 May, 02:40
❤🇨🇦

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 May, 02:42
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
❤️❤️🌻

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 May, 01:50
You're a sweetheart. And that's saying something. xo

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 May, 02:04
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
❤️Thank you Michele it’s means a lot to me❤️❤️🌻