Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
This 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👊
11:03 AM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Frank Parnell @JFParnell
25 May, 12:05
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I never go into my local Target, but now I want to just to see if that crap is in my neighborhood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 May, 11:24
Good ol' American Patriot there. 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
25 May, 11:22
And they keep watching CNN-ABC-NBC-CBS-MSMBC-They Believe 'NOW WE GOT TRUMP, HE'S GOING TO JAIL'-They put on their MASKS without question-I remember someone saying (Jesus) "I GAVE YOU EARS TO HEAR, but you do not hear-I GAVE YOU EYES TO SEE, but you do not see." You do not have to read the Bible to know that one>we grew up knowing God's word<

Target is not even cheap-why do they go there?

We can't give up on them-Bless this man for trying to educate people that have NO COMMON SENSE

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 May, 11:21
Well this is the question...

Actually, the more pertinent is why Target chose to 'target' little kids, for its trans alphabet sex community pitch.

The reality is, they target the parents (by giving them the opportunity to virtue signal to their equally vacuous pals) to get to the kids... grooming in other words.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
25 May, 11:19
'you ppl complain but you still shop in the 💩⛳'
😂
wakey wakey!
💛

God Wins donated @GR2021
25 May, 11:14
Brave man!