JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 May, 01:47
A few minutes ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
25 May, 08:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It really does feel like a good morning and I don't feel much of that in Maryland. Let's GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Ten Ten- 78
Patrick- 78
Robert- 78
Kayleigh- 78
Jon Jon- 78 (Gematria is phonetic. Say it out loud)
Hidden One- 78
The Fox- 78
I Am JFK Jr- 78
Mic Drop- 78
GOD WON- 78

LET'S GO!!! -78

Good morning Truth seeker.

#KennedyVision
09:10 AM - May 25, 2023
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 May, 01:31
Interesting! You certainly have sparked my curiosity in numbers. I was interested at first, but
then got put off by folks who were so heavily into Gematria, that it became difficult for me to follow their podcasts. You, however, refocused my attention, when you had a few words with me, in a post awhile back, and invited me to have fun with it. So, that's what I'm doing... going at my own pace, in my own time.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 May, 01:50
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
*invited* wasn't the best choice of words - encouraged is much better.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 May, 01:07
THE RETURN OF THE KING

The Universal Archetypes of King, Warrior, Magician, Lover

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 May, 01:17
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE RETURN OF THE KING

Aragorn Humbly Acknowledges the Self-less Service of "The Fellowship of the Ring."

The True King is a Living Embodiment of the Quantum Spirit of Love-Light and Light-Love that is Eternally and Simultaneously Present in Everything and Everyone. EVERYWHERE!
The True King is a Perfect Mirror in and through which others can See their Own God-Seeded Potential Embodied and Reflected.
LOTR The Return of the King - The Return of the King - YouTube

Aragorn is crowned King over Gondor and Arnor in Minas Tirith, and honours the Ringbearer and his friends by bowing down in front of them. (HD Blu-ray)"Et Eä...