Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 06:28
"The Storm is Coming..."

This reminds me of Twitter. Because the FL governor had his time with Elon today, I wonder if that's how President Trump will decide to return to Twitter for his own interview with EM. And then, while he's there, maybe that's when he'd say something about the "storm" too...

What an interesting time we're living in...

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Hmm... If maybe you're insinuating he's a bad guy, he is not. πŸ™ Truly! And he may have a some things wrong (including about the vaccines, unfortunately), but he is not a prophet. Just a good man doing his best and sharing the Gospel of Jesus, and maybe reading into the book of Revelation a little too soon in some regards, but time will tell. Some friends know him, work with him; they have nothing but glowing reviews to give him. The fruit of what he does is amazing. Other people I respect say the same thing. Blessings! πŸ’—
07:29 PM - May 24, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts