Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 01:06
Sorry missed this morning doing battle with my home warranty company that is trying to stick it to me on replacing my defective hot water heater.
No wonder there is so much negative energy when every day is a battle of someone or some company that we pay for services that either screws it up or purposefully tries to screw their customers.
You have to go behind everyone, and the only customer service companies have anymore may as well be AI because most speak terrible English and can only repeat this script, "Sorry but there is nothing we can do"
It certainly makes training easy, all you need to know is that one phrase.

Earning coins today, ya'll stay safe.
Later

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
24 May, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You have my sympathy!
You're doing battle on TWO fronts: first with a home warranty co (otherwise spelled "scam") and second with an overseas customer support center where they have zero rapport with an American!
Gee, you'd think I used to work in a customer support center which got replaced by overseas call center(s) to save a shekel or two.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 02:06
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Yeah when they answer from India or somewhere anymore I just go ahead right off and say connect me to an American service center or a supervisor in America.

Only people mentioned by AshesToAshas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashas Ashes, click on at the bottom under it