Sue Withheld @Suebysea
Interesting observation.My small town area has been chemtrailed relentlessly the last couple of months.We have only had 3 half days of rain and are so dry that rural wells are already going dry and we are seeing people with tanks on their vehicles transporting water from a depot fill station set up in the nearest town.,on the town municipal water supply.So now, rural people with independant , chemical free natural water supplies are forced onto chemical laden town water supply.
When the spraying first amped up, we also had a rash of respiratory illness that got quickly labelled a new "covid outbreak" that sent everybody back into masking mode like they learned nothing the first go around.I fear for the willing compliers of this province for there are many.
10:32 AM - May 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Suebysea in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
24 May, 01:32
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
Where do you live?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
25 May, 10:25
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Nova Scotia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
25 May, 10:31
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Heres how extreme the compliance is here.During the plandemic the unvaxxed were barred from restaurants and events but not from retail shopping.I was kicked out from a retail shopping place because the worker( who was jabbed and boosted) knew me and that i am unvaxxed...kicked out!And when I complained to the owner that you weren't allowed to ban from retail, her reply was...well she has an elderly woman living with her and she doesn't want her catching covid from you.That mentality is still ongoing here.Its hard to believe.