Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Kim Clement, July 14, 2007

"Rejoice America your restoration has begun. Now I will pay back. ... Vengeance is mine. I will pay back your enemies by putting you on the top; economically I will drive you back to the highest place as I do what I'm going to do with your energy crisis. You will have the Middle East come to you & say will you share ... what you have discovered. What is this that I hear, an independent that arises, a switch in power? ... Righteousness shall prevail in the streets of America & in the WH. ... They shall plan but ultimately it is I says the Lord that will determine the outcome. There will be a very strange move of My Spirit amongst the children of this nation. Come to me like a little child & I will raise you up. There will be praise... rain... joy in summer. I'll send the rain & the wind. The spirits of men will pray, ... rejoice, it's the end of a season the beginning of something, everyone's been waiting for. America your greatest hour is upon you."
01:25 AM - May 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 06:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thinking about this line from that Kim Clement prophecy:
"What is this that I hear, an independent that arises, a switch in power?"

What if the Republicans don't choose President Trump as a candidate this time?

So, what if President Trump then runs as an independent?

Either way, he wins!

(And I believe he'll be back before the next elections happen. It just looks like the "military is the only way" now!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396