Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 May, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 May, 10:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
that's a fact, now for something oddly comforting....
also, escalators can never break it can only become stairs- mitch hedberg๐Ÿ˜‚
https://youtu.be/vrIw2i4Wt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 May, 11:33
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
LOL, my second job in college was at a famous department store and I have a phobia for these things. I am OK going up but for some reason coming down, I literally have to count in my brain 1, 2, 3, get on . . . lol. My Dad used to laugh when I was a kid and try and help me practice and overcome my fear. Can you imagine me jumping out of an airplane, lol? I can't even master an escalator ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I would have to be 1, 2, 3, jump . . . no, 1, 2, 3, jump . . . wait again 1,2,3, jump . . . lol

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
๐Ÿ˜ญi always think of those paper shredders or other nasty tearing machines when im around them!๐Ÿ˜‚
12:09 AM - May 24, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by txcuevibes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxQ Vibes, click on at the bottom under it