Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 4:12pm & 7:23pm Eastern...
09:46 PM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 June, 04:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
it is over when we stop having these illegitimate fake governments that provide nothing needed to anyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 June, 04:34
Everyday I pray and push my collective voice out to restore Trump before 2024 soon i pray and soon I hope to see him standing as not only as CIC but as the TRUE POTUS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew USA @USADrew18
25 May, 12:18
And then 2024 comes and we all say it’s rigged. Nothing happens. Cycle repeats itself and our country will forever be changed and will never be able to repair the damage that was done.

Kevin Santich @captelectric
24 May, 08:32
The electoral system has been corrupt from it's very beginning.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 May, 10:28
Elon has a backup plan.
The back up is rigged.
That's all.

Kevin Santich @captelectric
24 May, 08:33
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
That's not Elon.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
23 May, 10:03
đŸ˜†đŸ™Œ đŸ™Œ đŸ™Œ đŸ™Œ đŸ™Œ