Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 5:08pm Eastern...
09:29 PM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
25 May, 09:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Great documentary- everyone should see it in its entirety - very well done, highly recommended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
24 May, 11:25
So, yesterday, I stood in line at UPS store. Couple in front of me both had masks on (no one else did; doesn’t seem to make them think about that). Go out and to coffee shop; mother with her ~ 12 yr old son (masked, she is not). I just looked at them with that look of WTF? Same thing, he is only one masked. You can’t say anything because they’ll freak out at you (had it happen over and over already).

Time for some guerrilla marketing. 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 May, 06:40
Well done. Everyone, everywhere needs to see this. As people go about their lives in the matrix, they have already forgotten what happened. Good reminder that could jolt them into awakening.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 May, 02:29
We are not alone ...

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
24 May, 01:53
Shook me to my core!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 May, 12:53

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
23 May, 10:33
Plandemic3?

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 May, 10:19
👍

Niece Nardini @niecen
23 May, 10:11
Really great!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 May, 09:32
💥🔥Hey Kim !!...how are you?...always good to see you 😄