Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 May, 04:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 May, 07:16
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I think it's part of The Plan
GOP will oust Trump
DNC will ignore RFK Jr
Trump/Kennedy will run together as Independents

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 May, 07:19
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Interesting theory.

23 May, 07:20
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I believe it strongly

23 May, 07:25
Stranger things have happened, for sure.

23 May, 07:26
I have no special connections (well except for Jesus and God) but i just see this as the logical next step in a pattern

23 May, 07:28
It would bring the Kennedy-Trump connection together.

23 May, 07:36
Yeah. I think that's how it'll work. So we need DeSanctimonious to put the wedge between Trump and the GOP because in 2016 during a debate Trump promised to stay running as a Republican as long as the GOP had him. He was forced to commit to it on live TV by moderator who i think may've been Chris Wallace or Mike Lehrer...can't remember exactly.
This way Trump can't be blamed for going back on a promise, nor can he be blamed for splitting up the party. RFK can then drag more ex-democrats into the fold of patriots and we get the unificiation of the American people outside the grasps of the false dichotomy of the major-two-parties. The following will be SO huge they won't be able to squeeze this pair out of the debates.

23 May, 07:59
What's your stance on whether Jr. is alive or not?

23 May, 08:04 (E)
No question he's alive.
Intuition says he's significantly involved behind the scenes, and hiding in plain sight sometimes too

23 May, 08:11
RFK criticized Trump a little bit, but not anywhere near how much a real liberal would.
I feel strongly they are, and have been, connected/collaborating from the beginning.
RFK has to throw out some cursory criticism at Trump to make himself favorable to Democrats.
Democrsts/Trump haters or those on the fence might just even vote for a Trump/Kenney ticket because a Kennedy is on it.

You have to understand the Liberal Capital of the world.
It's Massachusetts.
And Boston is its heart.
Even if a Kennedy is not 100% with the full liberal agenda, it's a Kennedy and it's not gonna matter with the largest generation of voters : baby boomers
Even the younger lib voters, with a Kennedy in the run, are gonna be conflicted. There's no way, in my mind, a Trump/Kennedy isn't part of The Plan
08:13 PM - May 23, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
23 May, 08:17 (E)
I live in CT but been going to Boston since I was 13, and lived there a few years myself.
That's where the staunchest liberals are, and many can be persuaded by a Kennedy.
I think this is Q's plan, and I think it's brilliant

23 May, 08:23
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Caroline Kennedy backed Obama just to create the illusion that Kennedy's are with the libs. I think the whole family is in on it. Look what war they've been fighting with the 3 Letter Angency that already killed two of theirs. I don't even think JFK and RFK were the only murder victims in that family. And Michael Skakel? And the Smith cousin? Framed!