CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
trump is my president
desantis is my governor

REMEMBER, TRUMP TOLD US TO GET VAXXED ALSO! wtf was that all about?

they all told us at first to lock down and get vaxxed. trump even got negativity at his rallys when he said to get vaxxed.

WE WERE ALL ATTEMPTED BRAINWASHED, BUT SOME OF US SAID FUCK NO, SHOVE YOUR VAX WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!

https://rumble.com/v2pexx0...
11:09 AM - May 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
23 May, 11:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Purely for optics.

He knew that we know how to think for ourselves and had done the research on the dangers of the "vaxx."

Only the strong survive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 11:34
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 May, 11:22
Don’t forget!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 11:34
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
100 percent!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 May, 02:23
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I am allergic to Erythromycin and Clindamycin (I get a rash on my arms and neck) so I'm afraid I might be allergic to Azithromycin.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 May, 11:19
How clever is Trump - he told them to go get VAXXED - the ones who were supporters but not awake enough - these VAX's made them comfortably numb - they were not strong enough to ascend into 5D.... it was a TEST - ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE... this was round 1.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 11:35
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ’ͺπŸ™